Time for Wardrobe Wednesday. This week's inspiration is little black lace dress and how to nail a celebrity look for less.
I am wearing
Black Lace Dress - Lifestyle (From Splash Collections - got during sale for 1000 Rs.)
Tote Bag - Gift (I revamped the bag with chain detailing.)
Watch - Fastrack.
Cat eye Sunglasses - Vision Express (got during 30% sale for 800 Rs.)
Faux python heels - Inc 5 (Got during 50% sale for 799 Rs.)
Pearl Earrings - Vintage.
Makeup - M.A.C /Maybelline.
Nail polish - Colorama (shade - Vermelho Ardente)
Little Black Lace dress is an ultimate summer look. It's very easy to add edgy sophistication to the lace dress by keeping few essential style tips in mind.
1. Lace dress can be styled for a everyday look by adding statement heels. I am wearing faux python high heels. To break the femininity of the outfit you can add ankle boots
2. Red Nails definitely adds the extra oomph to the outfit.
3. Colored tote bag or quilted cross body bag is perfect way of accessorize lace dress.
The same black dress can be converted into a cocktail party look by minor alterations.
1. Statement Ring to break the femininity of the look. Keep the accessories to the minimum.
2. Go for Red lipstick. It definitely sasses up the outfit.
3. French twist and pearl earrings adds a sophisticated look to the lace dress.
4. Replace the tote bag with a statement clutch preferably in bright color.
My look is inspired by Brooklyn-Decker-In-Nha-Khanh red carpet look. I just added a personal twist with faux python heels and went with pink lips to convert it to everyday day outfit.
I found this black lace dress in Lifestyle Splash collections and was amazed at its striking resemble to Brooklyn Decker's outfit. Keep an eye out girls you can definitely nail celebrity look for less.
Hope these tips help you style lace dresses better.
I like to share a good news. I am one of the fashion bloggers shortlisted on giglio.com premium fashion blogger contest. Please do vote for me. If I win one lucky person who voted gets a 100 pounds shopping voucher. To vote:
1. Go to link : http://apps.facebook.com/likeyourblogandwin/
2. Scroll down and just click on my image. That's it. Your vote is registered.
For any queries on styling please feel free to contact me via Facebook, Twitter. If you guys need any help in choosing the right color lace dress and other styling queries please feel free to drop me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment here :)