Time for Wardrobe Wednesday and this week's inspiration is Bell Skirt.
White Shirt - Priceless ( thrifted it for 299 Rs during 80% sale)
Bell Skirt - Van Huesen ( thrifted it for 799 Rs during 80% sale)
Sky high heels - Brigade road ( cost me 1100 Rs)
Oversized Leopard clutch - Stilettos Diary (ON SALE!!)
Accessories - Chain - Queen Mendes Chain courtesy Lotus Mendes.
Cuffs - Forever 21 (gift)
Rings - Goddess Ring courtesy Lotus Mendes.
Falcon Ring - Stilettos Diary
Sunglasses - Polo Club (thrifted from pepperfry.com for 500Rs during 80% promotional sale.)
The bell skirt stands for 'sophistication'. But there is a certain combination that makes it so. Few style tips on how to incorporate bell skirt for everyday looks.
1. Neutral colors top depending on the color of the bell skirt. (Go for standard colors like white, beige or black). I choose sheer white shirt.
2. Tucked top to balance the loose bottom.
3. Add sky high heels, gladiators or flats to finish the look.
4. Keep hair and makeup minimal since the look is simple but powerful.
5. Loads of gold accessories to complete the look.
6. I have added a twist with leopard print sunglasses and leopard clutch. Always ensure that your bag and footwear, sunglasses and footwear or belt and footwear are matching. It's a golden rule which works for almost any outfit.
7. I have also added a hint of red to the outfit with red goddess ring and red nail paint.Black, white and red color combination is eternal and never goes out of fashion.
You can win Lotus Mendes Goddess rings. Click on the image to participate!
For any queries on styling please feel free to contact me via Facebook, Twitter or drop me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment here :)