I am back with a new DIY post and this post turns out to be the 100th post on my blog (Yipeee!! :)).The ZARA Sequin clutch has been a staple style statement in the fashion blogosphere. Today you can learn how to make it home with a mere budget of Rs.150.
ITEMS REQUIRED :
1. Net Fabric Cloth. (Available in most craft stores. Cost around Rs 60.)
2. Fabric Glue.
3. Sequin Trims. (Available in most craft stores. Cost Rs. 20 for 1m of trimmings. Buy about 3m)
4. Zipper (one - Cost me Rs.10)
5. Sewing Machine. (Optional)
1. Cut the fabric cloth based on the size of the zipper. My zipper was about 11inches. Therefore my bag dimensions was about 11*8. Cut two pieces of size 11*8.
2. Now either you can glue the two pieces using fabric glue or sew the edges. I went to my tailor and got the edges stitched and also the zipper stitched. He charged me Rs.20.
3. Wait until the glue is completely dry or after the edges are stitched to unfold the clutch.
4. Measure the sequin trim to the length of the pouch and glue it down.
6. Glue down some colorful sequins and beads in a haphazard manner. Voila! You have your very own ZARA Sequin clutch in a mere budget of Rs.150.
You can choose golden trims. I opted for the colorful trims because I didn't want to make a golden sequin clutch and wanted to add my own twist to the ZARA Sequin clutch.
I am wearing :
Sequin Clucth : DIY
WATCH : ALDO Rose Gold Watch - courtesy Majorbrands.in [BUY HERE!!]
Accessories : Stilettos Diary Shop.
Let me know what you think of this DIY Post and my interpretation of the sequin ZARA Clutch. I will wait for all your comments. I learnt this from Evelina Barry's Blog and added my own twist to it.
Please do check out her blog which has more visual step by step instructions.
For any queries on styling please feel free to contact me via Facebook, Twitter or drop me an email - email@example.com or leave a comment here. :)