Multi brand UK department store, Debenhams India invited me to check out the bra fit session they are offering from May 9th to May 12th 2013. I was really impressed with the expert team and it turned out to be a very informative session.
Let's face it when it comes to lingerie we are really shy to speak openly about it. Unfortunately did you know 70% of the women actually don't wear the right size lingerie! Debenhams India has come up with a bra fit sessions were their team of experts help you out not only to find the right size bra, but also teach you how to use that elusive lingerie sticky tapes.
In India finding sizes to suit your body type is really difficult. Let's face it, there are hardly any option! Very few stores (whom am I kidding one or two stores!) actually take into consideration and offer a plethora of options and sizes. Debenhams is one of them. This is what I learnt during the session:
1. It is very important to determine your cup size and band size. For every band size you drop, you will need to increase the cups by one size.
2. Your skin should never be bulging from the sides of your cups and your shoulder straps shouldn't dig into your skin.
3. The band should sit firmly on your ribs.
4. Lingerie tends to lose its elasticity, so pick up comfortable ones which you can wear even after few washes.
In order to get a better analysis what suits our body type, I suggest you rush to Debenhams and check out the free bra fit service. It is happening at Orion Mall from May 9th to May 13th 2013. You can also encash on the great offers on lingerie.
Photos thanks to Monish Shanmugam Photography
P.S. Take part in Steve Madden Giveawayand Limeroad Giveaway
Romwe biggest leggings flash sale
Only 72 hours! Go!
Rowme is holding a pinterest event! The winner will get $150 freebies.
How to enter:
1. Follow http://pinterest.com/romwe and create a new Board called "Romwe Wishlist".
2. Pin Romwe items to your "Romwe Wishlist" Board and add #Romwe to every item you pin
3. Send your "Romwe Wishlist" board link to email@example.com